First day Questions

What is your previous computer experience?
In my opinion I am somewhat experienced in using computers. I know my ins and outs of a computers.

What do you hope to get out of this class?
What I hope to get out of the class is to be able to be more proficient in using editing softwares

What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I am new to it. A novice 

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
I use an alternative software 

Do you use a Mac or PC?
Both

Are you a Visual Studies Major? If not, what is your major?
Either computer science or video game design

What do you hope to do with your major?
Actually use it

Who is your favorite artist?
Weird AL Yankovic

Who is your favorite musician? 
I don't have one...yet

Tell me something interesting about yourself?
I can juggle. Got the highest form of ADHD
Write a five line story?
I Was born in NY
Grew up in Jersey
Made a lot of friends here that I can never forget
I got diabetes at age 8 but still take care of myself 
I can't wait to see what's in store for the future

Post an image on the blog.



itsdaniles.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection for week 3

Skills of a leader