Introduction to MIP


I'm Niles LoVerso and I attend Camden county college, planning to transfer to Rutgers New Brunswick. I would like to major in computer science for ITI. You can think of ITI as computer science but with less math, you work with not only coding but even the hardware aspect of computer and tech. As you may tell from reading this I love technology, from video games to building computers to having all the latest gadgets.


I love being social and making new friends. In my free time I have a diverse of hobbies such practicing guitar, juggling, learning something new or reading, to exercising with friends, I'm usually always on the move. On my side time I do like to read or to relax I like to do origami. I decided to attend MIP because I want to improve my math skills, especially when fall semester starts again my goal is to learn as many formulas, tricks, and advice I can get in this program to further improve myself in general, I can't wait to get more into the program and see what's in store for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection for week 3

Skills of a leader