Reflection of 2nd week

During the second week, I realized that it went by a lot faster than the first week in my opinion. The first week It appeared slower because In was still getting used to everything and the new schedule I have and surroundings. So far I really enjoy leadership class because I really enjoy learning new things about myself and using my weaknesses to improve on myself overall. For example, I learned that I am a tactile learner, I learned new skills and concepts to incorporate with myself. For probability and statistics, I feel as if I'm having a problem retaining the memory for that class. For precalc it's a little hard to understand everything, however, I've been using a site called khan academy and I must say it definitely is helping me.

Lastly for career prep, in my opinion, is the most overwhelming because personally thinking of my future job and thinking what beholds in my future gets me a bit nervous as I'm still thinking about what I want as my major. As for my social experience, I think we're all getting closer every day like a family. I'm going to miss everyone in the MIP program but I will always remember everyone I've met here as its definitely an experience to remember.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection for week 3

Skills of a leader