My career plans

I dream of being able to work from home. Mainly because I love to travel. I wouldn't mind bringing my work along with me as I travel. I always had an interest in technology and electronics. I know the basics of how to build a computer, the ins and outs, how it functions etc. I thought about computer science but I learned about ITI and so far I have my mind set on that major. At the moment I am in liberal arts for community college learning about graphic design.

After that, I would want to do something for ITI. As it has many diversities I have my might set on something as a web designer or a video game designer. At the moment I use my free time to learn to code, however, once I get into a university, Mainly Rutgers New Brunswick, I would like to get an internship. By the time it did college I want to go into the peace core for two years then start my free job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection for week 3

Skills of a leader