reflection on the first week


On my way down to Stevens institute of technology I was curious what was in store for me. I went into Hayden hall and saw my name and on the door, and no one way there! I have the room all to myself. In my head my thoughts were "oh my goodness I never felt so free before" as being in a dorm is an entirely new experience for me. Honestly already I'm in love with it. I started making friends on the very first day and already it's like we've known each other forever.

I was excited when I found out I'm going into pre calc after taking my placement test. It's a little overwhelming but I feel like I will start to pick up the pace after awhile. Getting to know the area around Stevens institute you can clearly see it has so much to offer, you can see manhattan and the riverside from my own dorm, there are restaurants and chill out spots all over, and just so many views in just a small area of the campus. It's only been few days so far, but at the moment it's been a pleasant experience, and I hope to continue to have a make memories with my fellow classmates and building up my skills in MIP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection for week 3

Skills of a leader